This is one of the frequently asked questions about CloudBacko Pro VMware backup. The method is rather simply, and is applicable to both VDDK and Non-VDDK modes of backup.
Suppose your ESXi host A is down and you want to restore the backed up VMs from host A to host B, like this:
2. Go to [Backup Set] and open the VMware backup set for host A.
3. Change the password and VMware host IP to that of the host B and [Save] the new settings.
4. From the front page of CloudBacko Pro, click the [Restore] button.
5. Select the above mentioned backup set and chose the virtual machines you want to restore.
6. choose to restore to “Alternate location”
7. Select the node/datastore you wish to restore the guest virtual machine to and click [Restore].
8. Your selected guest virtual machines will be restored to host B when finished. Piece of cake!!
Download CloudBacko Pro 30 days free trial at: http://www.cloudbacko.com