How to create a File backup on Windows in a few simple steps
1. After login to Cloudbacko Go, click on the Backup Sets tile
2. Click on the “+” to add new backup set
3. Enter the backup set name, i.e. File Daily. Select the Backup set type File Backup and click Next to continue.
4. Select some files to backup, i.e. the “My Documents” folder. Click Next to continue.
5. Create an automatic backup schedule, i.e. 20:00 daily and click Next to continue.
6. Select a storage destination, i.e. CloudBacko Drive. Click Next to continue.
7. Use default settings. Click Next to continue.
8. Use default encryption settings. Click Next to continue.
9. Click Confirm to continue.
10. Enter the Windows login password. Click Next to continue.
11. Backup set is created.
Click on Backup now to start a backup job or wait for the automated backup to start.