Step 5 - Backup Virtual Machines - VMware ESXi
1. After login to Cloudbacko Go, click on the Backup Sets tile.
2. Click on the + to add new backup set.
3. Enter the name for example “VMware ESXi 7” and select backup set type VMware Backup. Click Next continue.
4. Use the default setting for version. Enter the root password and host name for VMware host. As our is setup using default https and port 443 / 22. Click Next to continue.
5. Select the virtual machines you wish to backup. Click Next to continue.
6. Create an automatic backup schedule, i.e. 20:00 daily and click Next to continue.
7. Click Next to continue.
8. Use the default setting (off) for Granular Restrore. Click on Next to continue.
9. Use the default Encryption setting and click Next to continue.
10. Click Confirm to continue.
11. Backup set is created.
Click Backup now to start a backup job or wait for the automated backup to start.