Backup Microsoft 365
Why do I need to backup Microsoft 365 data its already on the cloud?
Organizations and businesses of all sizes are adopting cloud storage and SaaS (Software as-a-Service) platforms. They are attracted by the flexibility, scalability, and cost-efficiency. The COVID pandemic accelerated the adoption of SaaS platforms like Microsoft 365. Employees worked from home or remotely, and organizations chose Microsoft 365 for easy cloud collaboration. Despite its importance to customers, critical business data stored on Microsoft 365 is not backed up.
Microsoft’s main responsibility is to ensure service availability. The Microsoft 365 recycle bin retains deleted data for up to 90 days, but it’s not a replacement for data backup. After the retention period, files are permanently deleted. Microsoft recommends backing up Microsoft 365 data with third-party applications to protect against data loss. Without a secure and reliable backup Microsoft 365 data you risk permanent data loss!
Cloudbacko protects and secures data on your entire Microsoft 365 organization or selected users. This includes Outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, and Public folders. You will never have to worry about data loss due to human error, data corruption, unhappy employees, ransomware or hackers. A CloudBacko backup allows you access your data anytime, even when Microsoft 365 service is unavailable or offline. Keeps all your data safe and protected for as low as $2 per month!
Scheduled or automatic backups of your Microsoft 365 data ensures you’ll always be able to access the most updated and important files.
Enterprise grade security
With a CloudBacko backup, data security is protected using AES 256-bit truly randomized encryption that is impossible to be hacked even by brute force attack with supercomputer. CloudBacko also provides two-factor authentication (2FA) to control access to your backup data.
Save storage space with data deduplication
Save up to 50% on storage space and costs when you backup Microsoft 365. How? Our data deduplication engine uses an advanced algorithm to find and remove duplicate data blocks. Only unique data blocks are uploaded to the backup destination or cloud storage. The engine also finds unique data blocks for future backups when the content changes. So less storage space means bigger savings on storage charges and faster backup times. Backup as much data as you want from your Microsoft tenant without breaking your budget!
Multiple destinations backup for maximum data protection
Backup Microsoft data to multiple destinations including; local drive, network share, FTP/SFTP server, and public cloud storage sequentially or concurrently. With multi-destination backup, you can implement the 3-2-1 backup rules for maximum data protection.
When you backup Microsoft 365 data to your own local storage. You can access your data anytime, even when Microsoft 365 service is down. You will retain physical ownership and control of your own data. Can keep it for as long as you want. No more worries!
Using CloudBacko to backup Microsoft 365 is simple and easy. With an intuitive user interface and advance setup wizard to guide you to effortlessly locate the important data you need to protect:
- Choose all Microsoft users or select specific Microsoft users Select the individual data types you wish to include in the backup; Outlook, OneDrive,
- Personal SharePoint, Teams Chat Select users for backup according to Teams data based on; Group Mail, Group Site, or Teams Channel
- Choose all SharePoint Sites or specific SharePoint Sites
- Choose all Public Folders or specific Public Folders
- Exclude unlicensed Microsoft users from the backup
- Fast search function for user selection
- Backup data filter to exclude or include items from the backup
What are the benefits?
CloudBacko provides several options to assist you with easy recovery of your Microsoft 365 data in case of data loss or if Microsoft 365 service is temporarily unavailable.
Standard recovery options:
- Restore items back to the original Microsoft 365 user account.
- Restore items to different Microsoft 365 user account.
- Restore items to different Microsoft 365 user account on another Microsoft 365 organization.
Advanced recovery tools and options:
- Preview contents of any email without restoring.
- Preview any Personal Site document library items without restoring.
- Preview of MS Team chat items without restoring.
- "Quick Download" button to restore to a local destination; Outlook items, OneDrive files, SharePoint files, or MS Team chat files. Restore any Microsoft 365 item to OneDrive or Local destination as an archive file.
- Restore Outlook mailboxes or mails as an Outlook PST file.
- Restore MS Teams chats and channels as a HTML file.
- Restore SharePoint Sites as CSV format file.
- Restore individual files from MS Team Chats separately. Restore attachments from emails separately.
- Easily locate items to restore using date range filter.