Amazon's primary responsibility is to ensure platform availability of their services and access to data stored on their cloud.
Your data stored on Amazon S3 cloud is at risk from:
- Data synchronization errors
- Data corruption
- Disgruntled employees
- Human error
- Malware, ransomware, and hackers
CloudBacko Go can help you secure and protect all your critical business data on Amazon S3.
Don't rely on Amazon S3 to protect your critical data
Amazon S3 includes services such as replication which automatically copies objects between buckets to esnure availability. But replication is not a replacement for a backup.
Time to take full ownership and control of your cloud data
Not only does the loss of critical business data cost your business downtime, it also:
- Damages your business reputation
- May incur possible legal action
- Causes loss of customer goodwill
If your Amazon S3 cloud data is protected by CloudBacko Go you will have 100% control and immediate access to your data with unlimited retention periods.
Disaster is averted!
How does it work?
- Backup Amazon S3 files to different Amazon S3 account
- Backup Amazon S3 files to another cloud provider
- Backup Amazon S3 files to local storage
- Backup Amazon S3 files to an FTP/SFTP server