CloudBacko Go's Windows System State backup protects critical operating system files and components on servers running Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Hyper-V etc. It will enable you to recover state of the machine after loss or corruption of system files and registry.
A Windows System State backup includes at least the following data:
- COM+ Class Registration database
- Boot files
- Active Directory database
- SYSVOL directory
- Cluster service information
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) meta directory etc.....
CloudBacko Go the best choice for Windows System State backup?
- Protects Windows desktop and Windows server versions.
- CloudBacko Go's Microsoft Windows system backup leverages WBADMIN tool to generate the Windows System Backup image for seamless integration and data consistency.
What are the benefits?
A single CloudBacko Go Windows System State image, is so versatile it gives you multi-level options to recover to an existing machine or another machine.
- Recover System State
- Recover volumes
- Recover files and folders
How to perform a Windows System State backup?
Please refer to the following instructions on How to create a MS Windows System State Backup in a few simple steps