Using Microsoft OneDrive is an easy and convenient way to share files across different devices and to collaborate with team members using its file syncing features. But syncing your critical business data to Microsoft OneDrive is not a backup solution.
Your Microsoft OneDrive data is at risk from:
- Data synchronization errors
- Human error Data corruption
- Malware, ransomware, and hackers
- Disgruntled employees
Secure and protect all your critical business data on Microsoft OneDrive with a CloudBacko Go backup.
Don't rely on Microsoft to protect your critical data
Although OneDrive has a recycle bin to store deleted files, they are only kept for 30 days.. However, once files are removed from the recycle bin they are permanently deleted and lost forever.
Time to take full ownership and control of your cloud data
Not only does the loss of critical business data cost your business downtime, it also:
- Damages your business reputation
- Causes loss of customer goodwill
- May incur possible legal action
If your cloud data is protected by CloudBacko Go you will have 100% control and immediate access to your data with unlimited retention periods.
Disaster is averted!
How does it work?
- Backup Microsoft OneDrive files to different Microsoft OneDrive account
- Backup Microsoft OneDrive files to another cloud provider
- Backup Microsoft OneDrive files to local storage
- Backup Microsoft OneDrive files to an FTP/SFTP server
How to create a Microsoft OneDrive cloud backup?
Please refer to the following instructions on How to create a Microsoft OneDrive cloud backup in a few simple steps