Backup Microsoft Teams - Protect your online work environment
With the increased popularity of SaaS solutions such a Microsoft Teams which is part of Microsoft 365 subscription. There is an increased risk of data loss and potential disaster. The most popular types of data loss includes ransomware, malware, or human error. Although Microsoft 365 Outlook mailbox data is stored in the cloud, when any data is deleted its is moved to the recycle bin for up to 90 days, but it’s not a replacement for data backup.The terms of service agreement of Microsoft 365 states that Microsoft is not responsible for any potential data loss resulting from a disaster. To protect against these threats you must backup teams data if your company relies on using Microsoft Teams for internal communication. A secure and reliable backup solution is needed to backup Teams online work environment.
Cloudbacko protects and secures your Microsoft Teams data, this includes all chat history and attachments. Never have to worry about data loss due to human error, data corruption, unhappy employees, ransomware or hackers. A backup allows you to access your data anytime, even when Microsoft 365 service is unavailable or offline. You retain physical ownership and control of your own data. No more worries! All this for as low as $2 per month!
Scheduled or automatic backups of your Microsoft Teams data ensures you’ll always be able to access the most updated and important files.
Enterprise grade security
With a CloudBacko backup, data security is protected using AES 256-bit truly randomized encryption that is impossible to be hacked even by brute force attack with supercomputer. CloudBacko also provides two-factor authentication (2FA) to control access to your backup data.
Save storage space with data deduplication
Save up to 50% on storage space and costs when you backup Microsoft 365. How? Our data deduplication engine uses an advanced algorithm to find and remove duplicate data blocks. Only unique data blocks are uploaded to the backup destination or cloud storage. Less storage space means bigger savings on storage charges and faster backup times. Backup as much data as you want from your Microsoft 365 tenant without breaking your budget!
Multiple destinations backup for maximum data protection
Backup Microsoft data to multiple destinations including; local drive, network share, FTP/SFTP server, and public cloud storage sequentially or concurrently. With multi-destination backup, you can implement the 3-2-1 backup rules for maximum data protection.
Using CloudBacko to backup Teams is simple and easy, it will also help to protect data in your Microsoft 365 tenant. With an intuitive user interface and advance setup wizard to guide you to effortlessly locate the important data you need to protect:
- Choose all Microsoft users or select specific Microsoft users.
- Select the individual data types you wish to include in the backup; Outlook, OneDrive, Personal SharePoint, Teams Chat Select users for backup according to Teams data based on; Group Mail, Group Site, or Teams Channel
- Choose all SharePoint Sites or specific SharePoint Sites
- Choose all Public Folders or specific Public Folders
- Exclude unlicensed Microsoft users from the backup
- Fast search function for user selection
- Backup data filter to exclude or include items from the backup
What are the benefits?
CloudBacko provides several options to assist you with easy recovery of your Microsoft Teams data in case of data loss or if Microsoft 365 service is temporarily unavailable.
Advanced recovery tools and options:
- Preview of Microsoft Team chat items without restoring.
- "Quick Download" to restore MS Teams data to a local drive.
- Restore MS Teams chats and channels as a HTML file.
- Restore individual files from MS Team Chats separately.
- Restore any Microsoft Teams chat to OneDrive or Local destination as an archive file.
- Easily locate items to restore using date range filter.