Rackspace's primary responsibility is to guarantee maximum uptime or availability of access to cloud data on their platform.
Your Rackspace cloud data is at risk from:
- Data synchronization errors
- Human error
- Data corruption
- Disgruntled employees
- Malware, ransomware, and hackers
Regular backups with CloudBacko Go can help you secure, protect, and most importantly provide you immediate access to all your critical business data on Rackspace when you need it.
Don't rely on Rackspace to protect your critical data
Rackspace has a recycle bin to store deleted files with a default retention policy of 7 years. But what happens if the Rackspace service is not accessible? How do you get access to your critical data on the cloud? Your business operations will be vulnerable when outage occur.
Time to take full ownership and control of your cloud data
In the unfortunate event you encounter the loss of access or permanent loss of critical business data cost your business downtime, it also:
- Damages your business reputation
- Causes loss of customer goodwill
- May incur possible legal action
If your cloud data is protected with a secure backup using CloudBacko Go to local storage, you will have 100% control and data ownership, immediate access to your data with unlimited retention periods.
Disaster is averted!
How does it work?
- Backup Rackspace files to different Rackspace account
- Backup Rackspace files to another cloud provider
- Backup Rackspace files to local storage
- Backup Rackspace files to an FTP/SFTP server