Google's primary responsivity is to ensure the highest availability or uptime for their services and accessibility to the cloud data on their platform.
Your data stored on Google Cloud Storage is at risk from:
- Data synchronization errors
- Human error
- Data corruption
- Disgruntled employees
- Malware, ransomware, and hackers
CloudBacko Go can help you secure, protect, and most importantly provide you immediate access to all your critical business data on Google Cloud Storage when you need it.
Don't rely on Google to protect your critical data
Even though Google states that their Google Cloud Storage platform already has a recycle bin to protect deleted files, which are kept from 30 days, all the way up to 100 years! But what happens if the Google Cloud service is not available or accessible? How do you get access to your data on the cloud?
Time to take full ownership and control of your cloud data
Be it temporary loss of access or permanent loss of critical business data, it will result in business downtime, it also:
- Damages your business reputation
- Causes loss of customer goodwill
- May incur possible legal action
If your cloud data is protected with a secure backup to local storage you will have 100% control and data ownership, with immediate access to your data with unlimited retention periods.
Disaster is averted!
How does it work?
- Backup Google Cloud Storage files to different Google Cloud Storage account
- Backup Google Cloud Storage files to another cloud provider
- Backup Google Cloud Storage files to local storage
- Backup Google Cloud Storage files to an FTP/SFTP server