CloudBacko Go Microsoft Exchange mailbox backup supports mailbox level (including calendar, contacts, notes, and tasks), folder level, and even down to individual email and item level.
With granular recovery of individual mailboxes, or specific items within a mailbox giving you:
- Better control of the recovery process.
- Saves precious time and resources.
- Quickly and effortlessly recover the exact mailbox items you need, when you need them.
CloudBacko Go the best choice for Microsoft Exchange mailbox protection?
- CloudBacko Go Microsoft Exchange mailbox backup leverages Microsoft EWS (Exchange Web Services) API for seamless integration and data consistency
- Flexible deployment options with CloudBacko Go either installed on server or remotely from a staging machine
- Support Microsoft Exchange server running in a standalone or DAG (Database Availability Group) configuration
- Protect an unlimited number of Microsoft Exchange mailboxes.
What are the benefits?
CloudBacko Go supports mailbox recovery directly to a live production MS Exchange server:
- With no service interruption or downtime incurred.
- With no impact on the end user experience. As user mailboxes do not have to be disabled and can function normally during the whole recovery procedure.
With a choice of flexible and granular mailbox restore options:
- Restore all mailboxes, a few mailboxes, or just one email.
- Restore mail items to the original user's mailbox or a completely different user mailbox.
- Restore mail items to a completely different mailbox on another Microsoft Exchange email domain
How to backup MS Exchange mailboxes?
Please refer to the following instructions on How to create a MS Exchange Mail Level Backup in a few simple steps