Syncing your files to your Dropbox account is a convenient and easy way to share files across different devices and to collaborate with team members. But simply syncing your critical business data to your Dropbox account is not a reliable backup solution.
Without a proper backup solution in place your Dropbox data is at risk from permanent data loss due to:
- Data synchronization errors
- Human error
- Data corruption
- Disgruntled employees
- Malware, ransomware, and hackers
CloudBacko Go can help you secure and protect all your critical business data on Dropbox, with regular and secure backups to other storage devices and or cloud storage services.
Don't rely on Dropbox to protect your critical data
Although Dropbox does have a recycle bin to store deleted files, but these files are only kept for between 30 days to 180 days depending on your service plan. But once files are removed from the recycle bin they are permanently deleted and lost forever.
Time to take full ownership and control of your cloud data
The loss of temporary or permanent access to your critical business data will result in business downtime costs, it also:
- Damages your business reputation
- Causes loss of customer goodwill
- May incur possible legal action
If your cloud data is protected with a backup using CloudBacko Go you will have 100% control and immediate access to your data with unlimited retention periods.
Disaster is averted!
How does it work?
- Backup Dropbox files to different Dropbox account
- Backup Dropbox files to another cloud provider
- Backup Dropbox files to local storage
- Backup Dropbox files to an FTP/SFTP server