CloudBacko Go backup provides full protection for your Microsoft SQL server databases to guarantee a complete data recovery in case of disaster.
CloudBacko Go the best choice for Microsoft SQL Server protection
CloudBacko Go offers two Microsoft SQL Server backup modes to depending on the setup and operation of your database:
- VSS backup mode, which leverages Microsoft VSS (Volume Shadow Copy service) to take a snapshot of the databases to ensure complete data consistency and allows for hot database backups with minimal impact to end user experience.
- ODBC backup mode, which is suitable for protecting databases with high transaction volumes. As it supports of both full database backup and transaction log backups for latest point-in-time recovery.
Combined with an intuitive user interface to guide you easily through the automated recovery process.
What are the benefits?
Flexible database recovery options with both manual and automated recovery:
- Restore the Microsoft SQL database(s) to the original storage location.
- Restore the Microsoft SQL database(s) to an alternate storage location on the same server.
- Restore the Microsoft SQL database(s) as a set of raw files for manual recovery or for recovery on another server.
How to backup MS SQL Server?
Please refer to the following instructions:
- How to create a MS SQL Server VSS backup in a few simple steps
- How to create a MS SQL Server ODBC backup in a few simple steps