CloudBacko Go backup provides full protection for your MySQL database server to guarantee a complete data recovery in case of disaster.
CloudBacko Go the best choice for MySQL database protection?
- Supports MySQL database backup on both Windows and Linux (CLI and GUI) platforms.
- To ensure data consistency CloudBacko Go use mysqldump utility to make a temporary copy of the databases for backup.
- Support logical backups for flexible recovery options, the backup data can be used to recover the database on different MySQL versions and or operating systems.
What are the benefits?
Flexible database recovery options with both manual and automated recovery:
- Restore MySQL database(s) to the original storage location.
- Restore MySQL database(s) to an alternate storage location on the same server.
- Restore MySQL database(s) as a set of raw files for manual recovery or for recovery on another server.
How to backup MySQL?
Please refer to the following instructions on How to create a MySQL backup on Windows in a few simple steps