A file backup is the most basic and common type of backup used by both individuals and organizations of different sizes. CloudBacko Go file backups not only protect files but also shortcuts and symbolic links along with their associated permissions and attributes. File backups are easy to setup and maintain and provide fundamental data protection to servers, workstations. PC's, notebooks, and mobile devices.
Secure, reliable, and fast backups
- CloudBacko Go file backups supported on all major operating systems Windows, macOS, Linux, FreeBSD, Synology DSM, and QNAP QTS
- CloudBacko Mobile app for protection of photos, videos, audio, and document files on both Android and iOS mobile devices
- Open file backup support on all Windows operating systems
- Continuous Backup on all Windows operating systems
- File permissions and attributes
- Shortcuts and symbolic links
- Backup files from network, local, or USB drives
- Backup file filter ensures all your critical data is always selected and backed up
- Backup to multiple destinations to align with industry best practice 3-2-1 backup rule
- Data deduplication and compression to reduce the amount of data transferred and stored
- Data security is protected using AES 256-bit encryption both during transit and at rest
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) technology to secure access to the backup data
- Immutable backup is for total protection against ransomware and hackers.
- Restore drill will automatically give your backup data a regular health check to ensure all your files are recoverable.
What are the benefits?
Quick and easy restore of files/folders:
- To their original storage locations.
- To another storage locations.
How to backup files?
Please refer to the following instructions:
- How to create a File backup on Windows in a few simple steps
- How to create a File Backup on macOS in a few simple steps
- How to create a File backup on a QNAP or Synology NAS in a few simple steps
- How to create a File backup on Linux GUI in a few simple steps