Syncing your files to Google Drive is a simple and convenient way to share files across different devices and to collaborate with team members. But syncing your critical business data to Google Drive is not a proper backup solution.
Without a reliable backup solution in place your Google Drive data is at risk from permanent data loss due to:
- Data synchronization errors
- Human error
- Data corruption
- Disgruntled employees
- Malware, ransomware, and hackers
A regular backup using CloudBacko Go can help you secure and protect all your critical business data on Google Drive.
Don't rely on Google to protect your critical data
Google Drive has a recycle bin to store deleted files, unfortunately the recycle bin only keeps them for 30 days. However, once files are removed from the recycle bin they are permanently deleted and lost forever.
Time to take full ownership and control of your cloud data
Not only does the loss of critical business data cost your business downtime, it also:
- Damages your business reputation
- Causes loss of customer goodwill
- May incur possible legal action
If your cloud data is protected with a CloudBacko Go backup, you will have 100% control and immediate access to your data with unlimited retention periods.
Disaster is averted!
How does it work?
- Backup Google Drive files to different Google Drive account
- Backup Google Drive files to another cloud provider
- Backup Google Drive files to local storage
- Backup Google Drive files to an FTP/SFTP server
How to create a Google Drive cloud backup?
Please refer to the following instructions on How to create a Google Drive cloud backup in a few simple steps