Microsoft's primary responsibility is to ensure the high service availability and access to services on their platform, this is does equal high levels of data protection.
Your data on Microsoft Azure is therefore at risk from many threats:
- Human error
- Data corruption
- Disgruntled employees
- Data synchronization errors
- Malware, ransomware, and hackers
A CloudBacko Go backup can help you protect, secure, and most importantly provide you immediate access to all your critical business data on Microsoft Azure whenever you need it.
Time to take full ownership and control of your cloud data
The loss of access or permanent loss of critical business data will not only cost your business downtime, it also:
- Damages your business reputation
- May incur possible legal action
- Causes loss of customer goodwill
If your cloud data is protected by CloudBacko Go, with a secure backup to local storage you will have 100% control and data ownership, with immediate access to your data with unlimited retention periods.
Disaster is averted!
How does it work?
- Backup Microsoft Azure files to different Microsoft Azure account
- Backup Microsoft Azure files to another cloud provider
- Backup Microsoft Azure files to local storage
- Backup Microsoft Azure files to an FTP/SFTP server