Step 10 - Backup Cloud Storages (e.g. Amazon S3, Dropbox)
Note: The example is for the backup of files/folders on OneDrive.
1. After login to Cloudbacko Go, click on the Backup Sets tile.
2. Click on the “+” to add new backup set
3. Enter the backup name, i.e. "My OneDrive". Select backup set type Cloud File Backup.
4. Select the Cloud type, i.e. OneDrive.
5. Click Test to continue.
6. Your web browser will launch. Enter your OneDrive account name.
7. Enter your OneDrive password.
8. When the Authorization Code for Microsoft OneDrive is displayed, copy the code.
9. Paste the authorization code back to CloudBacko Go. Click OK to continue.
10. Click Next to continue.
11. Select the folders in your OneDrive account you wish to backup, i.e. Pictures.
12. Create an automatic backup schedule, i.e. 20:00 daily and click Next to continue.
13. Select a storage destination, i.e. CloudBacko Drive. Click Next to continue.
14. Use the default Encryption setting and click Next to continue.
15. Click Confirm to continue.
16. Backup set is created.
Click on Backup now to start a backup job or wait for the automated backup to start.