1. After login to Cloudbacko Go, click on the Backup Sets tile.
2. Click on the + to add new backup set
3. Enter the name for example "Hyper-V Daily" and select backup set type MS Hyper-V Backup. Click Next continue.
4. The Hyper-V server version is automatically detected by CloudBacko Go. Click Next to continue.
5. Select the virtual machines you wish to backup. Click Next to continue.
6. Create an automatic backup schedule, i.e. 20:00 daily and click Next to continue.
7. Click Next to continue.
8. Use the default setting (off) for Granular Restrore. Click on Next to continue.
9. Use the default Encryption setting and click Next to continue.
10. Click Confirm to continue.
11. Enter the Windows username and password. Click Next to continue.
12. Select the temporary directory. Click Next to continue.
13. Backup set is created.
Click Backup now to start a backup job or wait for the automated backup to start.