Step 7 - Backup Databases - MariaDB
1. After login to Cloudbacko Go, click on the Backup Sets tile.
2. Click on the “+” to add new backup set
3. Enter the backup name, i.e. "MariaDB 10.9". Select backup set type MariaDB Backup.
4. Enter the root password, host, port number, and path of mysqldump.exe for your MariaDB database. Click Next to continue.
5. Select the databases you wish to backup. Click Next to continue.
Note: MariaDB virtual system databases are automatically grayed out and cannot be selected for backup.
6. Create an automatic backup schedule, i.e. 20:00 daily and click Next to continue.
7. Select a storage destination, i.e. CloudBacko Drive. Click Next to continue.
8. Use the default Encryption setting and click Next to continue.
9. Click Confirm to continue.
10. Backup set is created.
Click on Backup now to start a backup job or wait for the automated backup to start.