Choose the required backup type:
|Microsoft Exchange Server (database)||Microsoft Exchange Server (individual mail)|
1. After login to Cloudbacko Go, click on the Backup Sets tile.
2. Click on the + to add new backup set
3. Enter the backup name, i.e. "Exchange DB". Select backup set type MS Exchange Server Backup.
4. Cloudbacko Go will automatically detect the Microsoft Exchange Server version. Click Next to continue.
5. Select the databases you wish to backup. Click Next to continue.
6. Create an automatic backup schedule, i.e. 20:00 daily and click Next to continue.
7. Select a storage destination, i.e. CloudBacko Drive. Click Next to continue.
8. Use the default Encryption setting and click Next to continue.
9. Click Confirm to continue.
10. Enter the Windows username and password. Click Next to continue.
11. Backup set is created.
Click Backup now to start a backup job or wait for the automated backup to start.