Example refers to installing CloudBacko Go directly on the Microsoft Exchange server.
Choose the required backup type:
|Microsoft Exchange Server (database)||Microsoft Exchange Server (individual mail)|
1. After login to Cloudbacko Go, click on the Backup Sets tile.
2. Click on the “+” to add new backup set
3. Enter the backup name, i.e. "Exchange mailbox". Select backup set type MS Exchange Mail Level Backup.
4. CloudBacko Go will automatically detect the MS Exchange version. Enter the MS Exchange server details; Host, username, and password. Click Test to continue.
5. After message Test is completed successfully is shown. Click Next to continue.
6. Select the mailboxes you wish to backup. Click Next to continue.
7. Create an automatic backup schedule, i.e. 20:00 daily and click Next to continue.
8. Select a storage destination, i.e. CloudBacko Drive. Click Next to continue.
9. Use the default Encryption setting and click Next to continue.
10. Click Confirm to continue.
11. Enter Window administrator password. Click Next to continue.
12. Backup set is created.
Click on Backup now to start a backup job or wait for the automated backup to start.