Step 4 - Backup Microsoft Office 365
1. After login to Cloudbacko Go, click on the Backup Sets tile.
2. Click on the + to add new backup set
3. Select the Backup set type Microsoft 365 Backup and click Next to continue.
4. Enter the backup set name, i.e. M365, use the default Region Global. Click Test or Next to continue.
5. Click I understand the limitation and confirm to proceed to continue.
6. Click Authorize to continue.
7. Enter the Microsoft 365 username and click Next to continue.
8. Enter the password and click Sign in to continue.
9. Copy the authorization code.
10. Paste the authorization code in CloudBacko Go and click OK to continue.
11. Click Next to continue
12. Select the components from the Microsoft 365 tenant to backup, i.e. All Outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint Sites, and Public Folders.
13. Create an automatic backup schedule, i.e. 20:00 daily and click OK to continue.
14. Click Next to continue.
15. Click Next to continue.
16. Select a storage destination; “Local / Mapped Drive / Removeable Drive” and select a local drive to store the data, “E:\M365-data” for example. Click OK to continue.
17. Click Next to continue.
18. Use the default Encryption setting and click Next to continue
19. Click Confirm to continue.
20. Backup set is created.
Click Backup now to start a backup job or wait for the automated backup to start.