Step 7 - Backup Databases - Microsoft SQL Server (ODBC)
1. After login to Cloudbacko Go, click on the Backup Sets tile.
2. Click on the “+” to add new backup set
3. Enter the backup name, i.e. "MS SQL 2017". Select backup set type MS SQL Server Backup.
4. Select the backup mode, i.e. ODBC. Then enter the MS SQL Server login details. Click Next to continue.
5. Select the databases you wish to backup. Click Next to continue.
6. Create an automatic backup schedule, i.e. Full database backup every Saturday at 23:00, daily transaction log backups at 20:00. Click Next to continue.
7. Select a storage destination, i.e. CloudBacko Drive. Click Next to continue.
8. Use the default Encryption setting and click Next to continue.
9. Click Confirm to continue.
10. Enter Windows administrator login details. Click Next to continue.
11. Backup set is created.
Click on Backup now to start a backup job or wait for the automated backup to start.