1. After login to Cloudbacko Go, click on the Backup Sets tile.
2. Click on the “+” to add new backup set
3. Enter the backup name, i.e. "Windows System". Select backup set type MS Windows System Backup.
4. Select the temporary location for the system backup, for example F: drive. Click Next to continue.
5. Select the disks you wish to backup, i.e. C: Drive. Include all critical volumes is selected by default. Click Next to continue.
6. Create an automatic backup schedule, i.e. 20:00 daily and click Next to continue.
7. Select a storage destination, i.e. CloudBacko Drive. Click Next to continue.
8. Use the default Encryption setting and click Next to continue.
9. Click Confirm to continue.
10. Backup set is created.
Click on Backup now to start a backup job or wait for the automated backup to start.