Note: Example uses an Android phone but the steps are the same for iPhone.
1. After login to Cloudbacko Go, click on the Settings tile.
2. Select Mobile Backup. Click Add to continue.
3. Download CloudBacko Mobile to your mobile device. Scan the QR code using CloudBacko Mobile.
4. After the mobile device is successfully paired with CloudBacko Go. Click OK to continue.
1. Click “Activate and start backup” to continue.
2. Press "ALLOW” to continue.
3. After starting up CloudBacko Mobile. Press "Next" to continue.
4. Scan the QR code shown on CloudBacko Go to pair the mobile device.
7. Press "OK" to continue.
6. Press "OK" to continue.
5. Photos, videos, audio, documents, and 2FA Accounts are selected for backup by default (customize if required).
Press "Done" to confirm.
8. Press "ALLOW" to continue.
9. Press "Backup" to start backup job.